Sunday, February 21, 2010

Reading a book after the short adrenaline rush

I've cleaned the porch with scattered poop and bathe the dog at 9 in the evening (felt bad for it, but she stinks). Now I'm tired and seeking for an entertainment, wanted to watch a movie or a series, Chuck, yet don't know where to watch the next episode, I don't even have any copy of the new movies I haven't watched yet; made me to grab a dusty book in my bed side table.

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch, the book I was reading since last year. Didn't have time to finish it, trying it now. I was struck on these lines on the first chapter I read today.

"Did they recognize their true abilities? Did they have a sense of their own flaws? Were they realistic about how others viewed them?" Chapter 24, A Recovering Jerk.

*Disclaimer: Coincidence, no intentions of striking or picking on someone. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment