Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gateway Mall

I was very doubtful in believing that there are male prostitutes selling their services inside this mall, not until I've witnessed this in front of my eyes, I think.

I was at the Cineplex gazing around the posters of the movies when I came across with a man staring at me. I checked his face if he's someone familiar. He smiled at me and say hi; my brain's having a buffer overflow, thinking I might know him and it's very impolite if I don't even remember an event where we have met.

But then he asked, "May kasama ka?". Now, I doubt; I don't even recognize that voice. He's a stranger.

"May inaantay ka?"

This is now freaking me out so I just left the area.

(I was on time for the 6 PM call time, but have to wait for my friends.)

No comments:

Post a Comment