Saturday, February 13, 2010

One Friday Night (Feb 12, 2010)

Dinner with Jen and Lloyd at Joey Pepperoni.

Without any plans, I made it to Makati at past eight in the evening. Imagine, just having an online chat with a friend, and at approximately half an hour I was in their place.
 
I remember, I missed my dinner in the office and ran to the streets without any extra money in my pocket, unknowing I was to pay for our bill. These two crazy brats, I keep on wondering if they really are my friends; there's this doubt feel. haha..

2 comments:

  1. the two of us? brats? of course not!

    as per our arrangement, i will foot the bill next friday and lloyd will do so on the week after.

    just an fyi, next week, we'll be eating at jolly jeeps. eat all you can, so be sure to come on an empty stomach. :P

    also, after you threw a flying **** at me during our fourth year in college, i'm still having doubts regarding our "friendship". hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey meowster,
    Yes, you two.. haha..

    Don't worry, I will conduct my research for our next stop, so trash that jolly jeeps. wahaha..

    I can't remember if it's flying, was it? All I can remember is I just flipped the board of your notebook with that thing.. haha.. EOF because of the roach. haha..

    ReplyDelete