Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Transcript of Records is crumpled


Temper.

Know why I hate letting anyone hold any of my documents? It's because they don't even care about them.

This might be an OC thing, but I am not; I am just aware of how important these documents are to be presentable.

Yes, you've read it right, my University transcript has been divided by the folds into eight parts, and was stapled. Now it is a trash, "binaboy" in our tongue.

From now on, I will never ever forget DFA, the government institution that is responsible for giving assistance to Filipinos traveling abroad, but not for proper filing papers.

I was getting my passport, submitted documents like, birth certificate, criminal clearances, and ID's which include my university transcript.

I've submitted the documents in full decent forms, but not as they were released.

Crumpling my papers is just an issue, courtesy is another.

I'll also speak about how they treat people, as if idiots; this is not new in government agencies.

On my personal appearance day, because I've to be early, I've forgotten to bring my pen as I rushed in leaving the house. Despite of my knowledge of a missing thing, I thought that there might be a public pen (like the one in the banks) inside.

I was right, there were pens in front of the windows, however, unluckily, I was assigned to a window without it. I can't forget the face of the staff that made this striking look at me and told me to transfer to the next window when I told him that I don't have a pen so I'll be going to the next window.

If I have admitted that I don't have something to use, then what's the point of having that disrespectful tone of voice and putting that striking eyes on me?

People of the Philippines, we should not tolerate these kind of behavior; we pay for their wages through our taxes. Besides, it's also their job to be in front of you and be at service for you.

Right attitude and description of their jobs should be taught to these discourteous employees of the Filipinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment