Monday, January 25, 2010

My Japanese Spitz


I am really desperate to own a dog of this breed, but it seems that this kind of breed is liked by everyone. Whenever I happen to see one in a pet store, the next day when I'll try to check it out, it's sold already.

I also tried searching through Internet posts, but as usual, I'm always late in checking them out, it's either the pups were sold out already, or the posts have been replaced with other dog breeds.

Yesterday morning, at around 6 in the morning, I tried to ask a friend if she knows where to find some pups, and she only knew one resource, the "Buy and Sell" tabloid.

I tried checking out the paper's website. Geez. Their site is realy slow. I tried searching for ads pertaining to these dogs. I've seen some, and contacted the owners as early as that time.

But they are amazingly awake already and I received replies. However, none of the replies is what I am looking for, breed unavailable.

So desperately, I just tried to sleep.

Later, I've received a text message from an owner, who have a post in Sulit.com.ph. She told me that she has left a female pup.

Yeahoo! I got one.. I immediately commited a transaction wih her and we've agreed to meet on Saturday to get the pup from her.

I am so glad I have found one. I just can't wait for Saturday to come. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment